Please note - the deposit is not refundable.
- 1. For each booking we require an initial £300 confirmation deposit. This deposit comprises £70 for the registration fee and £230 to reserve your place on the course. When you pay the remainder of your fees, your deposit is deducted from the total sum. This deposit is non-refundable.
- 2. In case of cancellation, if you have paid all your fees in advance, we will refund your fees minus the deposit of £300 (and any applicable bank charges), provided you notify the school at least 17 days before the start of your course. If you cancel your course after this notice period, no tuition fees are refundable, but we will refund your accommodation fees minus the first two weeks' costs.
- 3. Once you have started your course, tuition fees are not refundable or transferable. Accommodation fees can be refunded minus the specified notice period of one week for homestay and two weeks for residential accommodation..
- 4. There is no reduction or refund for occasional absence, late arrival or early departure or extended personal holidays. Nor are there any refunds for public holidays.
- 5. We strongly advise all clients to take out personal insurance to cover loss of fees in the event of course cancellation or early termination.
- 1. If you decide to leave your course before you are due to finish, there is no refund of tuition fees.
- 2. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage to a person's property while on the school premises. The school does not accept liability for loss or damage in which our students are involved. We advise all students to take out appropriate personal insurance for this reason.
- 3. We will hold you liable for any damage you may cause and you will be asked to pay for the cost of repair or replacement.
- 4. If you have enrolled on a course of 13 weeks or longer, you are regarded as a long-stay student and you may wish to take a break in your studies. With a minimum of four weeks' notice and the agreement of the Principal, you will be able to do this. Accommodation and tuition fees will not be charged as long as you follow the correct procedure. However, you may be required to pay a retainer fee to your homestay hosts if you want to leave your belongings with them. For a full set of rules and regulations regarding cancellations and refunds, please check with the school.
- 5. If you wish to complain about any aspect of your course, please see the Principal or the Managing Director. The school will always try to help you resolve the matter.
- 6. If you wish to put your complaint in writing to an external organisation, please write to: The Chief Executive, English UK, 219 St John Street, London EC1V 4LY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org