The New School of English Ltd, Co No: 2913465, takes care to ensure that the information on the website is up to date and accurate. However, errors can occur so you should always check with the school to verify facts and information.
"We" in this document refers to "The New School of English Ltd", and "you" and "your" refers to the student
- The current brochure and 'School fees' insert supersedes all previous versions.
- We endeavour to offer all our courses and services described in our current brochure.
- All courses are offered subject to demand.
- Where we cannot run a course mentioned in the brochure, we will offer you an alternative course, or alternative start date.
- Classes are held on the school premises. During the summer and other peak periods, additional classrooms are used for lessons in premises close to the school.
- We reserve the right not to accept any application, for example, misrepresentation of age or level; the minimum age is 16, the minimum level we accept is A1.
- We reserve the right to send home any student who has a previously undisclosed disorder.
- Once your application has been received and the enrolment has been confirmed, you have a binding contract with The New School of English.
- To secure your place on a course, you must pay the deposit and registration fee, which is not refundable if you cannot take up your course.
- Once a contract exists, all fees due for your course, including registration, tuition and accommodation must be paid in advance.
- You are responsible for paying all bank charges incurred when making payment to the school - this means paying the charges at the sender's and receiver's end.